Thank you for your interest in commenting on Boulder Reporting Lab stories. We welcome the input. All comments are reviewed by editors, and we reserve the right, at any time, to delete or turn off comments — or suspend or end our commenting feature altogether. We see comments and feedback as a way to enrich our community and our journalism. If that ceases to be the case, we will rethink our policy.
We adhere to the following guidelines, and, at our editorial discretion, will delete any comments that do not meet them:
- No personal attacks, racism, sexism, or hatred of any kind. Profanity is not permitted.
- Be civil. Intolerance and meanness will not be allowed. Criticize ideas, not people.
- Post under your real name. (If you have a reason for wanting to comment anonymously, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can best understand the situation and make a decision.)
- No op-ed length comments (no more than 500 words). Please express yourself concisely.
- Relate your comments to the BRL content only.
- No spam.